on this page
You can also use your Centrelink online account to view and update your details.
- claim a payment
- apply for an advance payment
- track your claim
- request to transfer carer payments for a child to an adult.
You can ask someone to deal with us on your behalf and authorise them to get payments for you.
- request replacement concession and health care cards
- view your payment and transaction history
- submit documents
- request documents
- consent or decline to release your Centrelink information to a third party organisation.
Report employment income
- report your income or confirm you’re meeting your requirements
- get reporting reminders.
- manage your BasicsCard
- manage your Centrepay or tax deductions
- view your Working Credit and Work Bonus balance
- view and manage your Income Bank details
- view and manage the money you owe.
View payments and overpayments
You can view details about your payment under My payments if you get one of the following:
- Youth Allowance
- Age Pension
- Disability Support Pension
- Carer Payment.
You can view:
- how we work out your payment
- how much we’ll pay you.
You can view details about any overpayments you have in Money you owe, including:
- explanations about your overpayments
- tips to prevent getting a debt.