What you can do

You can claim, manage your payments, details and money, give us documents and report your income online.

You can also use your Centrelink online account to view and update your details.

Claim payments

You can:

You can ask someone to deal with us on your behalf and authorise them to get payments for you.

Manage documents

You can:

Report employment income

You can:

Manage money

You can:

View payments and overpayments

You can view details about your payment under My payments if you get one of the following:

  • Youth Allowance
  • Age Pension
  • Disability Support Pension
  • Carer Payment.

You can view:

  • how we work out your payment
  • how much we’ll pay you.

You can view details about any overpayments you have in Money you owe, including:

  • explanations about your overpayments
  • tips to prevent getting a debt.
Page last updated: 12 October 2023.
QC 51935