Unscheduled reporting

If your employment income changes, you need to tell us within 14 days. We call this unscheduled reporting, as it can happen any time.

You can use your Centrelink online account or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app to do any of the following:

  • tell us if you start or stop working
  • edit your ongoing employment income if it changes.

You can do this if you get any of these:

  • Age Pension
  • Austudy
  • Carer Payment
  • Disability Support Pension
  • Parenting Payment
  • Youth Allowance as a full time student.

You must tell us about any changes to your income or assets within 14 days.

If you have employment income reporting requirements and don’t report how much you have been paid, we won't pay you.

Page last updated: 11 September 2023.
QC 53208