The Australian Taxation Office may tell us if you’re a part of a trust. If they do, we may send you a letter asking you to contact us to confirm or update your information. When you contact us, we’ll discuss your circumstances and let you know if you need to give us more information.
What details we need
Depending on your circumstances, we may need one or more of the following:
- Private Trust form
- financial statements
- company, trust and individual income tax returns
- Real Estate Details form
- Private Company form
- Special Disability Trust form.
You may need to give us extra information if either:
- your income has changed since your last income tax return
- you haven’t completed your latest income tax return, or a Trust or Company Profit and Loss Statement.
How to give us documents
You can give us documents:
- through upload documents in your Centrelink online account or the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- by mail or fax
- at a service centre.
Learn how to upload documents using the: