We ask you to stop when your employee:
- has finished their Paid Parental Leave period and any connected Flexible Paid Parental Leave days
- is transferring some of their Parental Leave Pay to another primary carer
- has returned to work, except for allowable reasons including stillbirth or infant death
- has used more than 10 keeping in touch days before the end of their continuous block of Parental Leave Pay
- stops being your employee
- gets an income support payment from us
- is no longer eligible for Parental Leave Pay.