Single Touch Payroll for employers reporting child support

You can report child support deductions and garnishee amounts through Single Touch Payroll (STP).

If you report this way, you don’t need to report to us again through our other reporting channels. But you will still need to make payments to us.

When you report child support through STP, you must use your employer payment reference number, when making your payment.

If you haven’t used STP to report child support deductions before, read about how to use STP for child support for the first time.

How we keep STP data safe

We are committed to keeping STP data safe and secure. Read about how we protect STP data.

Page last updated: 19 September 2023.
QC 65321