Request to aggregate payments

A MDO and a MII may aggregate amounts paid or amounts payable for the same claim against a member or policy holder.

To aggregate payments for the same claim, the MII must fill out and sign the Medical Indemnity Request to aggregate payments for the same claim form. The MII must send the form to the MDO.

Only an MDO can submit a claim with aggregate payments.

The aggregate form must support the application form for a ROCS or HCCS claim.

Page last updated: 22 February 2019