Setting up online accounts

To do your business with us, create a myGov account and link to Centrelink.

If you’ve been affected by the Victorian lockdown and have lost income, you may be eligible for the COVID-19 Disaster payment.

Create a myGov account

With myGov, you can access government services online.

To get Centrelink payments and services, you need to create a myGov account and link it to Centrelink.

You need your own email address to create a myGov account.

Create a myGov account

For help, read our create a myGov account guide.

Centrelink online account and the CRN

You must have a Customer Reference Number (CRN) to:

If you have received a Centrelink payment or service from us, you’ll have a CRN.

You may need to confirm your identity with us before you start your claim.

Read more about Centrelink Customer Reference Numbers.

Page last updated: 7 September 2020