Claim for Australian Pension from an agreement country form (AUS140)

Use this form to claim an Australian Pension while you are in an agreement country.

Select your agreement country below to get the form you need:

You must also complete the Income and assets form.

If you are claiming an Australian Disability Support Pension you must also complete the Treating Doctor’s Report form.

If you are claiming an Australian Carer Payment you must also complete the Assessment for Carer Payment form and Health Professional Assessment for Carer Payment form.

Read more about:

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, there are other ways you can do your business with us. You can use self service or request someone to deal with us on your behalf. If you can’t access our forms, please contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 15 January 2020