Income and assets form (MOD IA)

Use this form if you’re claiming a payment and need to provide information about your income and assets.

Download and complete the Income and assets form.

If you are claiming an Australian Pension while overseas, select your agreement country below to get the form you need for your claim:

This form accompanies the Claim for Australian Pension from an agreement country form.

If you already get a payment from us, you can tell us about changes to your income and assets by either:

To fill in this form digitally you will need a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, or a similar program. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you can’t complete the form digitally, you can print it, complete it by hand and return it to us following the instructions on the form.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 1 February 2024.
QC 20121