You can send us a general enquiry about Medicare.
You can call us for help. You can't enquire for a person over 14 years of age unless you have their consent.
We can also help if you don't speak English or you have a hearing or speech impairment. Read more about extra help when calling us.
We try to get back to your emails within 28 days.
To send us an email, use the following email addresses:
- email@example.com (Australian Immunisation Register)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Australian Organ Donor Register)
- email@example.com (Health Identifiers service)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Medicare Compensation Recovery)
- email@example.com (Medicare entitlement statement).
Don’t include personal or sensitive information in an email to us. We can’t guarantee the security of information you send to us by email.
We can’t send you a reply if you include personal information, such as claim details, in your email to us.
You can call us with these enquiries.
Give us your feedback
We want to hear about your experience using our services. We’ll use your feedback to improve our products and services.
Read more about complaints and feedback.
Before you contact us
Before you contact us, read the information other people found useful:
- Medicare claiming
- What you can do with your Medicare online account
- Your Medicare card
- Medicare benefit tax statement
- Enrolling in Medicare
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) Safety Net thresholds
- How to manage your PBS medicine overseas.
You may also find these services useful:
Page last updated: 14 January 2021
This information was printed 26 February 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/contact-us/message-medicare. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.