on this page
Using your Centrelink online account through myGov
If your Centrelink online account is linked to myGov, you can manage your appointments online.
To do this:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select MENU from your homepage.
- Select Documents and appointments, then Appointments and Manage appointments.
- Select View details, then Reschedule appointment to change your appointment.
To manage your appointments using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app using your myGov PIN.
- Select Appointment from the home screen.
- Select Reschedule appointment to change your appointment.
Your appointment details will show on your home screen.
To add or update your appointment in your device’s calendar, select Appointment, then Add to calendar.
If you can’t manage your appointment online, you’ll need to phone us on your regular payment line.