on this page
Your course is at a regional campus
If you’re moving from a city to a regional area to study, we’ll check if you’re eligible for Relocation Scholarship. We’ll do this at the following times:
- each year while you’re getting Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance
- after you apply for Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance
- after you tell us about changes to your address or study details.
If you’re eligible, we’ll send you a letter. If you get a letter from us, you’ll need to do all of the following:
- fill in the student part of the Verification of Campus form
- get your course provider to fill in the campus details part of the form and sign it
- submit the form and any requested documents to us.
If you don’t get a letter from us, you’re not eligible. You may be eligible later if your situation, study or payment details change. You must tell us about any changes.
Your family home is in a regional or remote area, or overseas
If your family home is in a regional or remote area, or overseas, you don’t need to complete the form. Read more about your family home for Relocation Scholarship.
You’re doing approved overseas study
To get Relocation Scholarship overseas, we must approve your overseas study location. We’ll check this when you talk to us about your overseas study.