We can help you with:
- new claims for most Centrelink payments
- updating your information in our records
- confirming documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
- access to Self Service Terminals
- using online accounts and Express Plus mobile apps
- registering for a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) online account
- lodging DVA forms and supporting documents
- connecting with DVA and support services such as Open Arms.
We can also give you information about:
- how financial matters may impact your payments
- payment and service options to suit your needs
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- social work support and referrals.