How we can help

Our mobile service centres (MSCs) offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of rural and regional communities.

We can help you with:

  • new claims for most Centrelink payments
  • updating your information in our records
  • confirming documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
  • access to a self service terminal
  • using online accounts and Express Plus mobile apps
  • registering for a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) online account
  • lodging DVA forms and supporting documents
  • connecting with DVA and support services such as Open Arms.

We can also give you information about:

  • Medicare transactions
  • Medicare registrations
  • how financial matters may impact your payments
  • payment and service options to suit your needs
  • rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
  • social work support and referrals.
Page last updated: 15 August 2023.
QC 47226