We have different types of employment including:
- Senior Executive Service
- Australian Public Service
- Service delivery, work that rewards - a range of ongoing and non-ongoing roles
- Temporary employment registers - non-ongoing or irregular employment
- Interpreters or translators
- Work experience pathways - for students in high school and university
- Indigenous Apprenticeship Program - roles across a number of APS departments
- Bulk recruitment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians - roles within our agency
- National Graduate Program - if you have completed an undergraduate bachelor degree
- Aurora Neurodiversity Program - an employment program for people with autism.
Customer service means a lot to our agency. When you work with us, you’ll support the Australian community when they need government services.
Services Australia is committed to providing simple and high quality Centrelink, Child Support and Medicare services for all Australians.
Our registers are open to people interested in non-ongoing or irregular employment with us.
A pathway for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to start their career in the Australian Public Service (APS).
We have career opportunities within our agency specifically for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.