Employment income reporting

How much you or your partner get paid affects your payment. We need to know what you both get paid so we can pay you the right amount.

Most call centres will close on national public holidays

Most call centres will close over the Easter and Anzac Day national public holidays. This means you’ll need to do your business with us online or by phone self-service.

Employment income affects your payment from us. To make sure we’re paying you the right amount, we need you to report your and your partner’s employment income.

When you get a payment from us, you need to know:

You can get reminders to report to make sure you report your employment income.

You must report your employment income to us to avoid getting a debt.

Watch this video for tips about getting your reporting right.

Page last updated: 17 November 2022.