You can use the Digital wallet to show a digital copy of your concession or health care card with your smart mobile device.
How to get it
Use the Digital wallet in the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
- Sign in to the app.
- Select More from the home screen.
- Select Digital wallet.
- Your card will show.
- Rotate your device to view the card in landscape orientation.
- Select Front or Back to show the front or back of the card.
If you have more than one concession or health care card, swipe the screen left or right or up and down to switch between cards.
If you have eligible dependants, these details will show on your card:
- Dependant name
- Customer Reference Number. This is often referred to as a CRN.
If you have more than 6 dependants, you’ll have multiple cards that show up to 6 dependants on each.
If you have a partner, their details may show on your Health Care Card. If you don’t want your partner details to show, contact us to request these details not to be shown.
If your card is no longer active, EXPIRED will appear across the digital card. An expired card will stay in your Digital wallet for 28 days after the day it expired.
The message You have no concession card to display will show if:
- you have a recently expired card
- your card is no longer active due to no longer being on payment.
Why you should keep your physical card
Some providers may not accept a digital copy of your card. You should carry your physical card with you just in case you need to show it.