Replace a lost or stolen card

If your Pensioner Concession Card is lost, stolen or ruined, we can post you a new card if you need one.

You can view a digital copy of your card in the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app. Find out how to do this from your Digital wallet.

If you still need a physical card, we can post you a new one if it’s either:

  • lost
  • stolen
  • ruined.

If you’ve changed your income support payment type, we can also post you a new card.

We can’t issue a new card over the counter. But if you visit a service centre, we can give you an interim card over the counter. You can use it until you get your new card in the mail.

You can request a new card by either:

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 29801