For them to get it, the student must be eligible for orientation or special purpose travel.
The education institution representative may get it if they travel to either:
- conduct interviews or other selection processes before you’re accepted into a boarding school or hostel
- engage with your family if they or a community member cannot visit the boarding school or hostel
- complete parent teacher interviews
- attend an Away from Base activity.
Up to 2 representatives can get help to travel to your community to meet you if:
- there are at least 6 students in your community who need to meet with them
- it’s cheaper for them to travel than for the students to travel.