Your representatives

You can choose to have someone else deal with your Centrepay deductions on your behalf.

Someone to deal with us

You can arrange for someone to deal with us on your behalf.

Public Trustee and Court appointed arrangements

A court or tribunal may appoint someone else to manage your affairs.

If this is the case, you’ll need to speak to that person to authorise them to either:

  • set up a Centrepay deduction
  • change your Centrepay deductions.
Page last updated: 31 January 2024.
QC 40456