We connect culturally and linguistically diverse customers to interpreters to help them understand our payments and services. Interpreters are also available for Indigenous languages and Auslan.
We have a national panel of over 2,000 contracted interpreters and translators. We engage them as needed to provide interpreter and translation services, either face-to-face, or by telephone or videoconference.
We seek passionate and dedicated contract language professionals to join our panel.
Requirements to work as an interpreter or translator
If you’re interested, you must have:
- NAATI interpreter translator credentials
- relevant work experience
- knowledge of the AUSIT Code of Ethics
- availability to provide services
- good interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Australian citizenship, Australian permanent residency or hold a visa with permanent or indefinite rights to work in Australia with no conditions.
Find out more about:
How to register
If you would like to join our panel of interpreters and translators, register your interest by emailing email@example.com. Include:
- full name
- residential address
- contact phone number
- Australian residence status
- if you’re an interpreter, translator or both
- NAATI certification level for each language you speak
- NAATI Certification Practitioner Number
- relevant work experience.
It’s important to provide all the information specified above. Incomplete information will not be considered.