You can use your immunisation history statement to:
- keep track of the immunisations you’ve had
- see if any immunisations are overdue or will be due soon
- see if you have an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- see if your child is on an active catch up schedule
- prove your immunisations are up to date for education, employment and travel purposes
- get proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations.
If you have a child under 14, you can do these things for them too. You can also check your child has had the immunisations they need for:
- Child Care Subsidy
- the full rate of Family Tax Benefit Part A
- the 2017-18 Family Tax Benefit Part A supplement.
Your recent vaccinations may take a few days to appear on your immunisation history statement. If you think an immunisation is missing from your statement, ask your vaccination provider to update the AIR.
Find out how to get your immunisation history statement.
Find out how to get proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations.
Read more about COVID-19 vaccines on the Australian Government website.