on this page
Complete immunisation history statement
This immunisation history statement shows all the immunisations you’ve had since birth that are on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
You can use your immunisation history statement to:
- keep track of the immunisations you’ve had
- see if any immunisations are overdue or will be due soon
- see if you have an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- see if your child is on an active catch up schedule
- prove your immunisations are up to date for education, employment and travel purposes
- get proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations.
COVID-19 and influenza (flu) immunisation history statement
This immunisation history statement only shows your COVID-19 and influenza vaccination information recorded on the AIR.
You’ll be able to see if you have an immunisation medical exemption recorded for COVID-19.
If you have a child under 14, you can do these things for them too. You can also check your child has had the immunisations they need for:
Your recent vaccinations may take a few days to appear on your immunisation history statements. If you think an immunisation is missing from your statement, ask your vaccination provider to update the AIR.