Self service line
Use the self service line to manage your Centrelink business yourself. This is an automated service, where you select options using your phone keypad.
Call 136 240 to:
- check payment information, such as past and future payments
- complete your Rent Assistance review
- apply for an advance payment
- hear your Working Credit or Income Bank balance.
You can ask us to mail you any of the following:
- replacement concession or health care card
- income statement
- Centrelink payment summary
- reporting statement
- income management statement.
Before your phone, make sure you have your CRN or CAN handy. When calling, you'll need a voiceprint. You can create one when you call. Read more about creating a voiceprint.
If you need to speak with a service officer, you will need to phone during office hours which are between 8 am and 8 pm Monday to Friday.
Call 133 276 each fortnight to report your employment income.