Claim for Farm Household Allowance form (SU694)

Use this form to claim Farm Household Allowance.

Before you complete this form read who can get it.

Download and complete the Claim for Farm Household Allowance form.

Remember to sign the form before you submit it. Include the Income and Assets form and supporting documents.

If your Centrelink online account is linked to myGov, sign in now to upload your form and documents.

Sign in to myGov

If you can't upload your form and documents online, you can submit them at a service centre or by post.

To fill in this form digitally you will need a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, or a similar program. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you can’t complete the form digitally, you can print it, complete it by hand and return it to us following the instructions on the form.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 12 April 2024.
QC 19836