Someone to act on your behalf

You can authorise a person to talk to us on your behalf.

The person you’ve nominated on your Extraordinary Assistance Fund or Health Care Assistance Fund form can talk to us on your behalf. They can do this once we process your form.

You can only nominate one person at a time. You can update these details by emailing Thalidomide Claims.

Your feedback

You can send feedback about the Australian Thalidomide Survivors Support Program to the Department of Health and Aged Care.

To give us feedback about delays in payments or administrative issues relating to your claims you can either:

Page last updated: 9 September 2022.
QC 54190