Linking your PRODA account Registration Authority (RA) number to your practice profile
Link your PRODA account to your practice to access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) or Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) – Practice Stream Online systems.
Practice staff RA numbers can be added by an authorised contact or a practice owner with their RA number linked to the practice.
You can do this through Health Professional Online Services (HPOS):
- select PIP or WIP
- select the Practice Staff System Access option from the main menu
- enter the staff members RA number in the RA number field for the staff member who is being added
- select Grant access in the Action column.
If you’re a new practice or haven’t previously had access to PIP or WIP Online, to link your PRODA account number to the practice either:
- call the Practice Incentives Program
- write to us using official company letterhead, and include your PIP or WIP practice ID and practice name.
Page last updated: 4 February 2020