Information employees need to give us
For your employee to get Parental Leave Pay, we need information from them.
We ask your employee:
- what their working arrangements are; for example, if they’re permanent, casual or a contractor
- if they’ll stay employed by you while they’re getting Parental Leave Pay
- their employee identification number, if they have one
- the date they started working for you.
We also ask them some questions about your business, including:
- your name or trading name
- your ABN
- the name and contact details of your Paid Parental Leave scheme contact.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019
This information was printed 22 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/paid-parental-leave-scheme-employers/what-you-need-know/information-employees-need-give-us. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.