Benefits for your business
Centrepay can help your business reduce administrative costs. This may include costs related to withdrawal and reconnection of your service to your customer.
We provide approved businesses with:
- a payment option to help your customers pay their bills on time
- secure transfer of payments to your chosen bank account from a customer’s Centrelink payment.
You also get access to Centrelink Business Online Services (CBOS) which allows you to:
- get regular payments and deduction reports
- get tax invoices
- process authorised deductions including starting, varying or cancelling deductions
- access to various Centrepay user guides.
You can get support from our Centrepay for businesses team.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019
This information was printed 2 June 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/centrepay-businesses/how-centrepay-works/benefits-your-business. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.