My Aged Care face-to-face services

Our customer service officers and Aged Care Specialist Officers can help you with aged care matters. It’s free to access these face-to-face services.

Staff in all our service centres can help you with general information about My Aged Care services. They can help connect you with specialised assistance, including using My Aged Care’s online or phone service.

We also have Aged Care Specialist Officers available for face-to-face appointments in some service centres.

If you don’t need face-to-face support, go to the My Aged Care website to get help online or over the phone.

Read more about how we can help you.

Page last updated: 8 September 2022.
QC 55715