Separation details form (MOD S)

Use this form to let us know you’ve separated from your partner.

You may be able to tell us online that you’ve separated instead of filling in this form. Read about updating relationship changes and who can do it online.

If you can’t do it online, download and complete the Separation details form. You don’t need your ex-partner to complete their part of the form.

Remember to sign it before you submit it with your supporting documents.

If your Centrelink online account is linked to myGov, sign in now to upload your form and documents.

Sign in to myGov

You can also use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.

Read about how to submit your documents online.

If you can’t upload your form and supporting documents you can submit them at a service centre or by post.

To fill in this form digitally you will need a computer and Adobe Acrobat Reader, or a similar program. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you can’t complete the form digitally, you can print it, complete it by hand and return it to us following the instructions on the form.

If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.

Page last updated: 13 June 2023.
QC 19506