What an immunisation history statement is
Your immunisation history statement shows all the immunisations you’ve had that are on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
You can use your immunisation history statement to:
- keep track of the immunisations you’ve had
- see if any immunisations are overdue or will be due soon
- see if you have an immunisation medical exemption recorded
- see if your child is on an active catch up schedule
- prove your immunisations are up to date for education, employment and travel purposes.
If you have a child under 14, you can do these things for them too. You can also check that your child has had the immunisations they need for:
- Child Care Subsidy
- the full rate of Family Tax Benefit Part A
- the 2017-18 Family Tax Benefit Part A supplement.
If you think an immunisation is missing from your immunisation history statement, ask your vaccination provider to update the AIR.
Read more about how to get your immunisation history statement.
How to get your or your child’s immunisation history statement.
Page last updated: 17 January 2020
This information was printed 21 January 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/medicare/australian-immunisation-register/what-immunisation-history-statement. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.