Watch our video to learn about the Financial Information Service.
With this information, you will be better able to:
- increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
- understand your own financial affairs and options
- understand financial planners and how to use their advice
- how to use credit sensibly
- save and plan for the future through investing
- plan for your retirement
- understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
- the risk of certain financial products
- the roles of financial professionals
- the benefit of reducing debt
- how you can increase your overall retirement income.
Page last updated: 17 June 2020
This information was printed 29 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/financial-information-service/what-it. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.