on this page
Choose from the range of webinars and start increasing your confidence with financial matters.
Book live webinars
|Topic||Booking link||Date||Time (AEDT)||Audience|
|Accommodation Options in Retirement||Book now||28 March 2023||2 pm||Retirees|
|Understanding Home Equity Access Scheme & Reverse Mortgages||Book now||30 March 2023||2 pm||All|
|Disability and Carers||Coming soon||27 April 2023||2 pm||All|
|Super for Women||Coming soon||23 May 2023||6:30 pm||All|
|Money Options for First Nations Peoples||Coming soon||31 May 2023||6:30 pm||All|
|Superannuation Income Streams||Coming soon||To be advised||To be advised||Retirees|
Watch recorded webinars
You can watch recently recorded webinars. These webinars will be available for 180 days after the date they were recorded.
|Topic||Watch link||Date recorded||Audience|
Let's talk Money
This is ideal for people coming off the Cashless Debit Card or anyone who wants to learn tips and tricks when managing their money.
|Watch now||7 March 2023||All|
|Superannuation for Young People||Watch now||7 February 2023||Young people|
|Aged Care Fees and Charges Part 1||Watch now||6 December 2022||All|
|Aged Care Fees and Charges Part 2||Watch now||6 December 2022||All|
|Aged Care Fees and Charges Part 3||Watch now||6 December 2022||All|
Retrenchment and Looking for Work
We will discuss:
|Watch now||1 December 2022||All|
Join the Financial Information Service to talk all things Money and Superannuation for First Nations Peoples.
We will talk about:
There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the event through a Q&A chat.
|Watch now||15 November 2022||All|
Money Options for Students and School Leavers
Read about other support available when leaving school.
|Watch now||27 September 2022||Young people and students|
We have free webinars you can attend to get more information about:
- Payment Options and Qualification, Income and Asset Tests and what this means for you and Concessions
- Money Options, Insurance, Dealing with Debt and Creating Savings
- Home Equity Options, Downsizing and Your Accommodation Options
- Understanding Superannuation, Contributions to Superannuation, Planning for Retirement, Access to Superannuation for Retirees and Income Options from your Superannuation
- Determining Care needs, Residential Aged Care Fees and Charges, Help at Home and Home Care Fees and Charges
- Power of Attorneys, Estate Planning, Protecting your assets and Wills.
We’ll let you know when you can attend these sessions.