How to contact us

We have Financial Information Service (FIS) Officers to help you.

Talk to us

You can talk to us on the same number you use to call Centrelink. Say ‘Financial Information Service’ when asked why you’re calling.

We’re available:

Bring someone with you

You can bring someone with you when you visit us.

You can also arrange for someone else to speak to us for you. You must give them authority to do this.

If you’re a member of a community group you may be able to have a FIS Officer visit to speak to your group.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 43266