Rent Assistance

A regular extra payment if you pay rent and get certain payments from us.

You don’t need to give us proof of you rental arrangements for:

  • JobSeeker Payment
  • Youth Allowance
  • Austudy
  • Parenting Payment
  • Special Benefit
  • Farm Household Allowance.

This is due to coronavirus (COVID-19). We’ll let you know when you need to again.

You may have received a letter from us asking you to confirm or update your rent details. Read more about the review of your details.

Page last updated: 27 March 2020