What the options are
There are 2 options for phone self service.
Self service line
Call 136 240 to:
- check payment information, such as past and future payments
- complete your Rent Assistance review
- apply for an advance payment
- hear your Working Credit or Income Bank balance.
You can ask us to mail you any of the following:
- replacement concession or health care card
- income statement
- Centrelink payment summary
- reporting statement
- income management statement.
Call 133 276 each fortnight to report your employment income.
Page last updated: 20 May 2021
This information was printed 7 December 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrelink-phone-self-service/what-options-are. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.