How to manage your appointments
You can manage some of your appointments online.
Manage appointments using your Centrelink online account through myGov
To use your Centrelink online account through myGov, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Centrelink online account through myGov.
- From the Favourite Services menu, select Manage appointments.
- Select Reschedule appointment to make a change.
Manage appointments using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
To use your Express Plus Centrelink mobile app, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app using your myGov PIN.
- Select the Appointment from the app home screen.
- Select Reschedule, to make your current appointment booking.
The rescheduled appointment details will display on your app home screen.
Select your rescheduled Appointment from the app home screen, then Add to calendar to update it in your device calendar.
If you can’t manage the appointment online, you’ll need to phone us on your payment line.
Page last updated: 29 November 2019
This information was printed 27 October 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrelink-online-account/how-manage-your-appointments. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.