Northern Territory

Not everyone’s payment is income managed in the Northern Territory.

Who it affects

If you get a payment from us and you live in the Northern Territory, your payment may be income managed if either:

You must also have a referral from any of the following:

How you know

If you’ve been referred for Income Management, we’ll contact you.

What you need to do

If your payment is income managed you need to tell us if you move. This is so we can help you update any payments from your income managed money.

Where there's School Meals Programs

Your child can get a healthy meal at school in most Northern Territory communities.

The cost for meals changes between schools. Your child’s school can tell you exact costs. You can pay through Income Management, Centrepay or direct debit.

For more information you can either:

Page last updated: 3 March 2022.
QC 39616

Try our new dark mode

We're testing a darker colour scheme. Try it and let us know what you think.