You’ll need to register for an individual PRODA account to access the AIR as a medical practitioner, midwife or nurse practitioner.
When you set up your account, make sure you link your identifier, such as your AHPRA number or Medicare provider number. We use identifiers to understand your role and give you access to the right functions in PRODA.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, complete the following steps to access the AIR:
- log on to your PRODA individual account
- under My Linked Services the Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) tile will display
- select Go to Service on the HPOS tile
- select No Organisation – Proceed as an individual only
- in HPOS, select My programs
- select the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) tile.