How to manage your deduction

If the amount of your rent changes, the housing authority will advise us of the new amount.

We’ll adjust your deduction to the new amount from your next payday and send you a letter advising you of the change.


You can use our free and voluntary service to pay bills as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.

Read more about how Centrepay works.

Page last updated: 3 March 2022