If you’re a member of a group or organisation, you can ask our Financial Information Service (FIS) Officers to deliver a presentation. They can tailor this to the needs of your group or organisation. This can be with an interpreter if you need one.
FIS Officers can present information about:
- how financial products work, and how they interact with government payments
- things to consider when building a financial future, including into retirement
- the different resources people can use to increase their financial knowledge and capability.
Members can also get information by:
- booking into any of our live, free FIS webinars or watching a recording
- calling us on their regular Centrelink payment line or the Centrelink older Australians line. When we ask why they’re calling, they should say ‘Financial Information Service’
- attending appointments in person or through video chat with a FIS Officer if they have more complex issues
- reading more about the Financial Information Service.