What to tell us
You or your legal or authorised nominee must tell us about any changes that may affect your CAPS payments. This includes if:
- your eligibility for CAPS changes
- you apply for and get incontinence support from the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- you leave Australia for more than 3 years.
They must also tell us if any of these change:
- your personal circumstances
- your personal and contact details
- your address
- your bank details
- your care arrangements
- your nominee details
- your gender identity - gender updates are optional.
If you don’t tell us when your circumstances change, you risk either:
- not getting your payment
- getting overpaid and having to pay the money back.
How to tell us
If there is a change to your circumstances, you must call the Continence Aids Payment line.