What to tell us
You need to tell us if any of the following things change:
- your personal and contact details
- your bank details
- you're leaving the country, temporarily or to live somewhere else
- your child changes schools or lives with someone else.
You need to tell us about a change in your circumstances within 14 days. If you don’t, we may pay you too much. This means you’ll have a debt you need to pay back.
How to tell us
For changes to your circumstances you can tell us using one of these self service options:
- your Centrelink online account through myGov
- the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- Centrelink phone self service.
If you don’t have access to a self service option please call the ABSTUDY line.