Before you can access the AIR as a member of a medical practice, pharmacy, organisation or Authorise Nurse Immuniser, your organisation must complete the steps to set up access to the AIR as a medical practice, pharmacy, organisation or Authorised Nurse Immuniser.
You’ll need to register for an individual PRODA account to access the AIR as a member of your medical practice or organisation.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, give your Registration Authority number to the owner of the PRODA organisation account. They can add you to the organisation PRODA account.
Once the owner has added you to the organisation PRODA account, you’re set up to access the AIR as a member of your organisation. Complete the following steps to access the AIR:
- log on to your PRODA individual account
- under My Linked Services the Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) tile will display
- select Go to Service on the tile to access HPOS
- select the name of the organisation or sub-organisation
- in HPOS, select My programs
- select the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) tile.
Authorised Nurse Immunisers
Authorised Nurse Immunisers are classed as an Organisation in PRODA and can add their individual PRODA account to their organisation using their Registration Authority number. A PRODA Sub-Organisation should be created for each location a nurse immuniser is providing services.
How to set up access to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) for your medical practice, pharmacy, organisation or as an Authorised Nurse Immuniser.