Before you can access the AIR as a member of a medical practice, pharmacy or organisation, your organisation must complete the steps to set up access to the AIR as a medical practice, pharmacy or other organisation.
You’ll need to register for an individual PRODA account to access the AIR as a member of your medical practice or organisation.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, give your Registration Authority number to the owner of the PRODA organisation account, They can add you to the organisation PRODA account.
Once the owner has added you to the organisation PRODA account, you’re set up to access the AIR as a member of your organisation. Complete the following steps to access the AIR:
- log on to your PRODA individual account
- under My Linked Services the Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) tile will display
- select Go to Service on the tile to access HPOS
- select the name of the organisation or sub-organisation
- in HPOS, select My programs
- select the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) tile.
Help to set up access to the AIR for your medical practice, pharmacy or organisation.