Who can use it

Community housing organisations and supported accommodation providers can use the Electronic Verification of Rent (EVoR) service.

They use it to update and verify your rent details with us.

Before a housing provider can use the EVoR service you must give us proof of your rental arrangements to get Rent Assistance. They must also get your consent.

Each housing provider must apply to use EVoR. We will assess their application and approve them if they're eligible.

We can only approve housing providers if they provide affordable rental or supported accommodation, and are any of the following:

  • a not-for-profit community housing organisation
  • an Indigenous housing organisation
  • a business such as a hospice, nursing home, retirement or lifestyle village, or disability housing.
Page last updated: 1 February 2023.
QC 51784