Who can use it

To use Electronic Verification of Rent (EVoR) you must have a contract with us.

You’ll also need to get consent from your customers before you change their rent details with us.

You can use it if you provide affordable rental or supported accommodation, and you’re any of the following:

  • a not-for-profit community housing organisation
  • an Indigenous housing organisation
  • a business such as a hospice, nursing home, retirement or lifestyle village.

Your business must be all of the following:

  • a legal entity able to enter into a contract with us
  • able to take responsibility under law for its actions
  • able to meet the policy, terms and procedural requirements of EVoR.

You must have all of the following if they’re required by federal, state, territory or local governments:

  • registrations
  • licences
  • accreditations.

Watch our video to find out more.

Page last updated: 18 March 2024.
QC 48921