If you’re a health care provider you need to link at least 1 of these identifiers to access HPOS functions:
- AHPRA number
- Medicare provider number
- DVA provider number or Stem (individual)
- Healthcare Provider Identifier – Individual (HPI-I) number
- PBS Approved Prescriber Number.
If you’re an administrator registered in the Healthcare Identifiers Service you can use 1 of these identifiers:
- Responsible Officer number
- Organisation Maintenance Officer number
- Healthcare Provider Identifier – Organisation (HPI-O) number.
If you don’t have an identifier you can still:
- use basic HPOS functions
- access PIP or WIP – Practice Stream functions
- access delegations.
Read more about how to link your healthcare identifiers to PRODA to access HPOS functions.