You’ll do interviews with us every:
- 3 months for the first 18 months
- 6 months after that, until you turn 35.
At the interview
At the initial interview, we’ll talk with you about:
- your circumstances
- what you want to achieve in the future
- local support services to help you to prepare for and find work
- developing your participation plan.
At each of your interviews, bring details of any work or study you’re doing. You can also have a relative, friend or an advocate with you for support, if you want to.