HPOS Messages is a secure way to directly correspond with our program teams. It’s not an email account.
Use HPOS Messages to:
- securely communicate with our program teams
- receive statements, notifications and payment information about programs that you or your organisation are registered for
- manage notification preferences for new messages received in HPOS.
You can send and receive direct communication through HPOS Messages for:
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- eBusiness helpdesk
- Eating Disorder Credentialing (EDC)
- General Practice Training Payment (GPTP)
- Healthcare Identifiers
- Indemnity Insurance Fund
- Midwife Professional Indemnity Scheme (MPIS)
- Organisation Register
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Practice Incentives Program (PIP)
- Track and Scale, 19AB exemption
- Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) - Doctor Stream
- Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) - Practice Stream.
Statements, notifications and payment information
The following table shows the statements, notifications and payment information you can receive through HPOS Messages:
|Program||Statements and notifications you can receive|
|Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)||Statement of payment|
|DVA Coordinated Veterans’ Care Program||
Patient Treatment Reports (PTR) individual and summary
DVA Webclaim statements
|General Practice Training Payments (GPTP)||
90 day pay doctor cheque scheme EFT payments
Bulk bill statements
|Midwife Professional Indemnity Scheme (MPIS)||
Requests for information
|Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online||
Incentives News Update
Annual Confirmation Statement
|Track and Scale||
19AB exemption reminder notification
Scaling completion letter
|Workforce Incentive Program (WIP)||
Doctor Stream Online:
Practice Stream Online:
You need to subscribe to receive statements, notifications and payment information through HPOS. To set up your subscriptions and view these types of messages:
- select Messages from the main menu
- select Statements and Subscriptions.
There are 2 types of subscriptions in HPOS, standard and automatic. Each type works differently.
For a standard subscription:
- select Start subscription to receive a statement electronically
- select End subscription to unsubscribe
- you can only cancel your subscription 13 weeks from the start date
- if you make a change to your subscription, it will apply from the next working day.
For an automatic subscription:
- we may automatically subscribe you to receive some statements depending on your program enrolment and provider type
- you can view the details of your automatic subscriptions in HPOS Messages
- you can’t make changes to these subscriptions or unsubscribe.
If your practice is enrolled in PIP and WIP - Practice Stream, you must subscribe to receive statements and updates through PIP or WIP - Practice Stream online applications in HPOS.