on this page
If your Centrelink online account is linked to myGov, sign in now and select Upload documents.
Watch our video about how to upload documents using your Centrelink online account.
For more help, read our online guides to:
How to upload documents using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
Watch our video about how to upload documents using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
Follow these steps to upload a medical certificate using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
All other documents
To upload a document, follow these steps:
- Select Upload documents from your home screen, then Upload document
- Select either Centrelink form followed by Scan barcode or Other document followed by the category that best suits your document, then:
- Take a photo, Upload a document or Add a photo from library if you use an Apple device
- Upload a photo or Upload a document if you use an Android device.
- When your documents or photos are ready, select Submit.
To check the documents you’ve uploaded, select Upload documents from your home screen.
You’ll need to give us the front and back of all identity documents.
For more help, read our upload documents online guide for the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
The total size of all files for a document upload must be under 10MB. Each file must also be in one of the following formats:
You can include up to 10 files for each upload.
Make sure you remove the password protection on your document before you upload it.
Please make sure all images you upload are appropriate.
Don’t upload any images that are:
- distressing, intimidating or offensive
- of the human body as evidence of physical injuries, or to support a claim
- that could be considered illegal, as we may report them to the relevant authorities.
Here are examples of the types of documents you can upload from your mobile device or computer.
Employment Separation Certificate form.
Centrelink Medical Certificate.
Employer separation certificates.
Profit and loss statements.
Income and assets forms.
Bank or share statements.
Group certificates or payment summaries.
Study details forms.
Proof of enrolment or fee receipts.
Course acceptance notices.
|Medical certificate||Non-Centrelink medical certificates.|
Medical documents such as:
Proof of asset ownership documents.
|Child related documents|
Newborn child claim proof of birth forms.
Adoption or surrogacy agreements.
Child care receipts.
Change of care documents.
|Income Stream Review||Any documentation used to support an Income Stream Review.|
|Foreign country documents|
Certificate of income from overseas.
Certificate of residence status.
Letters from foreign governments.
Letter or fax.
Letter or fax to Centrelink from a third party.
Family Court documents.
Letters to confirm care of children.
|Proof of identity|
Documents to confirm you are who you say you are.
Note: you need to give us the front and back of all identity documents.